Management of apartment buildings
We can be of invaluable use to partners who organise the administrative side of things for entire apartment associations. Well-maintained buildings and properties determine the value of real estate. We assist in extending the life of real estate by offering an all-inclusive management service that involves a personal manager, technical maintenance, an emergency service, a repair service, a general maintenance service, a general property maintenance, an accounting service and a legal aid service.
Today, Stell has more than 300 satisfied clients all over Estonia.
Our all-inclusive apartment building management service includes:
- A personal manager — a housing expert whose tasks are to:
- supervise maintenance contracts
- conduct regular management inspections — annual inspections of a building to assess the its technical condition
- draw up repair plans — the compilation of a preliminary repair budget during the inspection of a building
- analyse costs — analysis of a building's general meter readings (water, electricity, gas, etc.) to identify leaks or misuse
- organise meetings
- organise support services
- issue reports
- Apartment association management service
Read more about our services: