We firmly believe that the company's long-term success depends on social, environmental and economic balance in our business activities.
We contribute to sustained economic development and responsible business practices in the following ways:
Work and human rights and occupational health
- We give everyone an equal opportunity to enter the labour market.
- We work with our employees, the local community and society at large to improve the livelihood of employees in a way that is sustainable for both the economy and our company.
- We ensure just and equal treatment of employees and tolerate neither discrimination nor harassment.
- We promote the principle of adherence to working hours.
- We avoid the use of child labour.
- We guarantee our employees proper working conditions and a safe working environment.
- We offer employees training opportunities according to their field of activity.
- We respect the privacy of our employees and protect the relevant content of their data.
- All of our business activity is legal.
- Competition is honest and based solely on the positive aspects of our services.
- We fight corruption and bribery.
- Our activities are organised according to best practice in company management.
- We ensure that all of our company's social, environmental and moral responsibilities are reflected in how our clients, providers and other affiliated groups are treated.
Code of Conduct
Fighting corruption and bribery
- We are against all forms of corruption and bribery.
- We compete under just conditions and solely for the benefit of our own services.
- We have strictly outlawed personal payments, bribes and pay-offs between clients, providers and officials.
- It is prohibited to accept gifts or bonuses from business partners — with the exception of this being usual practice in a given environment or of purely symbolic value.
Relations with our business partners
- We perform services in accordance with the quality, health and safety regulations established for the fields in which our clients operate.
- We respect the privacy of our clients and protect the relevant content of their data.
- We convey any issues our clients raise quickly and consider them valuable contributions to the high quality of our consistently improving service.
Compliance with competition laws
- We do not enter into agreements with competitors in order to determine prices or share services, sales quotas or markets.
- We do not enter into secret agreements with competitors or exchange information on the basis of such agreements.
- We do not discuss any matters regarding competition (price setting, discounts, sales terms, etc.) with competitors.